We are excited to announce two new litters of pomskies.
First is an extraordinary and long-planned pairing: Princess Daisy and Sawyer. Daisy, a two-year-old Pomsky, hails from exceptional bloodlines worldwide. Sawyer is a 1.5 year old mini-pomsky. He was imported from Portland a year ago. This will be the first time they come together, resulting in an F2 Pomsky litter.
To be considered as a suitable match for one of our puppies, kindly contact us and share why you would be the perfect match. Once approved, a non-refundable deposit of 500 CAD is required to secure your spot. This deposit can be transferred to any future litter and is already included in the total price.
We reserve one spot from each litter to ensure the evolution of our breeding program. Our puppies are individually priced around 3000 CAD. We prioritize our waitlisters and, if any puppies remain unclaimed, they will be made available to the public. Please, keep in mind, that we have never had puppies available after they reach eight weeks of age.
For a glimpse into our world, feel free to follow us on Instagram and Facebook, where you can find thousands of pictures, videos, and answers to frequently asked questions. If you don’t have access to Facebook or Instagram, simply request us to send pictures and videos directly to you by e-mail.
For more information, please contact us via email at email@example.com . You can also find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/elena.ponomareva.921 and on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/song_of_blue_eyes/?hl=en.
Who we are:
My name is Elena, and we have a special goal: to breed healthy, intelligent, beautiful, and obedient companions that resemble Huskies but are smaller in size.
What makes us unique:
- We take pride in the quality of our puppies and offer peace of mind to our puppy families.
- We adhere to ethical breeding practices, never cutting corners when it comes to the care of our dogs and their puppies.
- Our dogs and their puppies enjoy high-quality living conditions, daily walks, and spacious backyard access.
- Retired dogs stay with us as cherished family members, and our motivation is driven by love for these incredible dogs, not profit.
When you choose a puppy from us, you are welcoming a family member that has received the best care and attention from the moment of conception. We intentionally keep our breeding program small to ensure that each incredible puppy finds the right family. Responsible breeding is costly, and we do not compromise on quality.
- We approach Pomsky breeding scientifically and selectively.
- All our dogs undergo extensive DNA and genetic disease testing.
- We are dedicated to responsible breeding practices.
- Puppies are thoroughly cared for, with deworming, vaccinations, microchipping, and health assessments conducted by licensed veterinarians.
- They receive early socialization and training, including potty training, before heading to their new homes.
- Our puppies are born and raised in a city environment, exposed to various stimuli, to prepare them to be adaptable, perfect companion dogs with excellent temperament.
Health is our top priority, ensuring that owners do not have to grapple with emotional and financial stress from their dogs’ health issues. We do not engage in risky breeding practices to chase after micro-sized dogs. Our track record is free from autoimmune issues and allergies in our dogs, and we have many references from delighted owners of our past puppies.